Dreaming about crossroad
You may be confronting a time of decision in your life this may be caused by a convergence of events, different desires or interests, and the need to choose a direction the crossroads often appears in dreams when there is a turning point in life, a time of change, taking another direction in life or it may represent a sense of indecision, a fear of not doing the right thing cross roads often have a certain amount of anxiety or vulnerability involved, as with crossing ; decision ; north ; east ; south ; west in the past people were sometimes buried at crossroads and in some dreams there may still be this link with death in some way and in folklore the crossroad was a place where this world linked with the unseen world, so a doorway to the unconscious example: ? keep in touch with an old boyfriend who have not seen since was eighteen, which is fourteen years ago in my dream was on holiday on a coach which stopped at a cross roads met my old boy friend who had come from the other direction and we walked together felt enormous pleasure being in his company again a hearse passed us slowly with a child's coffin. Mrs r in trying to decide what direction to take, mrs r still finds emotions tie her to the past, but the dead child shows she really knows the relationship has ended.
This symbol means what it represents, and you'll soon be faced with an important decision if you dreamed of standing at or observing a crossroads. Listen to advice, but in the final crunch, rely on your own judgment or on your intuition if necessary.
Representing a choice or a place where the past is abandoned, the crossroad combines the idea of traveling forward with the idea of making a choice. See landscape and scenery.
- crossroads a crossroads is a magical but dangerous space, full of nonmaterial potential, since we can go in any direct...
- road ... difficult or ?dark. times. aÂ period on your life in which you pass trough trials crossroad : change; decision; indecision see: crossroad cross roads or deciding which road to take: arthur's dream
- prison ... have positive progress, which brings you richness, prosperity, respect. hindu (hinduism) crossroad if seeing prison – when you dream that you see a prison, this might predict that you will come to
- park ...e park is associated with nature. you may dream of a park setting when you are at a crossroad and exploring a direction that better suits who you are. see also forest and amusement park. when you
- elf ...m you see an elf says that you will experience forbidden and beautiful pleasures of love; crossroad if surrounded by elves – when you are dreaming that you are surrounded by a lot of elves, might mean
- l ...ng like you are late in terms of life stages. the shape of the letter can suggest a crossroad or doing something unusual or turning away from habitual behavior.