Dreaming about disguise
European (judeo-christian) – in the your you disguise yourself in different ways, such as costumes, masks or disguise in other person: if you see a strange suit in the dream, this is not a happiness sign; difficulties are indicated which are not serious type. Hindu (hinduism) – there isn't any explanation of dream in hinduism. Arabian (islamic) – there isn't any meaning of dream in islam.
Short meaning change somebodies or oneself a different appearance trying to conceal one's identity. Make something irrecognizable by changing its appearance, sound, taste, or smell. Complete definition an attire (e. G. Clothing) used to hide one's identity or assume another. To change the appearance of (a person or thing) so as to hide, or to assume an identity. Synonyms of disguise. Verb: mask, hide, conceal, cloak, dissemble, veil, camouflage; past forms: disguised, masked, hid/hidden, concealed, cloaked, dissembled, veiled, camouflaged; noun: guise, mask, masquerade, camouflage; plural: disguises, guises, masks, masquerades, camouflages.
Dreaming that you are in a disguise, refers to that you are hiding from something or someone in your waking life. It is time to face reality and stop hiding behind a facade. Alternative, the dream advises that you are being someone you are not.
Dreaming that you are in a disguise. Represents that you are hiding from something or someone in your waking life. Don't get a reputation as being oversecretive - talk over your worries with a trusted friend if needed. If you dream of others in disguise, you are considering some devious plan or wrong course of action. Think again before you proceed!.
You are considering some devious plan or unethical course of action if your dream featured others in disguise; better reconsider carefully, as you could be seriously embarrassed, if not actually damaged, by treachery from your associates in the matter. If you were yourself disguised, you are being warned against a tendency to be oversecretive. Try talking over your worries with a trusted friend.
Dreaming that someone is in disguise, says you will have your commitments back. When you saw that you are in disguise, tells you to expect problematic consequences of irresponsible actions to the things you respect.
Why are you hiding or carrying on with a false persona. When you dream of being disguised it means you refuse to face reality or come to terms with things in your life if someone else is disguised in your dream it fortells they are being someone they are really not and you have started to realize it.
Dreaming that you are in a disguise indicates that you are hiding from something or someone in your waking life it is time to face reality and stop hiding behind a facade.
- picture ...lding on to what was and concentrate on what is. on the other hand, you are attempting to disguise a situation and refusing if you saw it as it really is. you need to learn acceptance. a scene of life,
- costume ... a costume in your dream. if so, this is how you may see yourself. a costume represents a disguise you wear and show to others. is someone else wearing the costume. this may be how you see him or her.
- fish market ...ing decayed and rotting fish at the fish market, indicates distress that will come in the disguise of happiness. to visit a fish market in your dream, brings competence and pleasure.when you are seeing
- soccer ...re socially acceptable manner. from a freudian perspective, sports, in general, serve as a disguise for attitudes about sex as a aggressive act. hence soccer can be seen as a pun for'ssock her". alternatively,
- anxiety ...eeping. may be a straightforward feeling of anxiety in your waking life. it may also be a disguise for some undercover aggression or resentment. anxiety dreams are the most common dreams. a dream of
- mustache ...ctually have one, denotes that you are hiding an aspect of yourself. you are putting on a disguise or showing a different aspect of your personality. dreaming that you shave off your mustache, represents
- cosmetics the personality can and does show itself in many guises. from a nonmaterial perspective we find a need to cover up or disguise blemishes in our character. psychologically we may feel that we have a problem with our publi...
- camouflage ... that you are hiding your true self and feelings. you are hiding who you really are. to disguise one's true feelings in order to prevent disapproval and rejection. hiding your true self and feelings.