Dreaming about struggle
To dream about a struggle, might foretell that you are experiencing some internal conflict. You are making a bigger issue out of something than it needs to be.
Dreams about struggling, might mean that you will encounter serious difficulties, but if you gain the victory in your dream struggle, you will also be successful in overcoming present obstacles.
The meaning depends on what was involved in the struggle, therefore the details must be consider. However, it is normally considered to be a sign that you should watch your health.
If you struggle in a dream, you will receive a small inheritance or a friend will give you something as a souvenir. If you watch a struggle, you will have an enemy you can not fight.
- jungle if it was a nightmare: you will struggle to 'free strike a way' to get ahead. they are surrounded by obstacles and should be prepared for s...
- torture ...rtune. if you are trying to alleviate the torture of others, you will succeed after a struggle in business and love. mental torture can be a conflict between right and wrong and nonmaterial torment
- gale ...e friends. to dream about being caught in a gale, indicates business losses and your struggle against some problems. you may be buffeted by your current difficulties, but you will eventually emerge
- art gallery to visit an art gallery, portends unfortunate unions in domestic circles. you will struggle to put forth an appearance of happiness, but will secretly care for other associations. dream...
- battle ...ress your instinctual urges. will be persecuted will enter into risky ventures conflict struggle will be persecuted will enter into risky ventures conflict struggle battle represents striving with
- circle ...s in achieving your goals. in the end, you will overcome these obstacles and find that your struggle was well worth it. when you are seeing a circle with a cross, symbolizes earth. it may also serve as
- cradle ...lties arising from poor health if the cradle was empty. rocking in a cradle, means you struggle to achieve success. cradling a child is a sign of expected joy. rocking an unknown child shows expected
- dagger ...n desire, of women with masochistic tendency. daggers symbolize as well as conflict and struggle that lies ahead and point out that this fight will play on the nonmaterial plane. if the dagger directed